Friday 15 July 2011

Thanks for drinking!

This isn't really a blog post (no, really). I just wanted to write a special thank-you note to #pubwrite. I've spent the week down in the dumps due to nothing so much as a spontaneous fit of depression (which happens to me occasionally), but last night I found myself on Twitter at about 1 in the morning my time, and #pubwrite was in full swing, and I laughed long and hard enough that it chased the depression away. Serious thanks, guys, particularly to @AJAlto and @LynMidnight for the dead guy bone jokes (and for doing such a nice job of shaving my antennae).

Because this isn't a blog post (seriously, it isn't. Get your eyes checked ;D), I'm not going to try to draw any general lesson from this, except to remember that you have more friends than you know. Hugs all round!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got the uplift you needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have friends to reach out to at any time of the day or night.

    ReplyDelete